Friday, 21 February 2014

Elaine's last day working as a Staff nurse at the QMC.  Here we have all of the nurse's, that was on duty that day.  Our ward Sister, Cathy and Dr Nicola posing for the final shot!  Hip hip, Horray!







Elaine's retirement cake! It was absolutley Yummy and what a BIG Cake! 




This is Nicola our lovely ward Doctor.  It was Nicola's last day today as she moves onto another ward within the hospital.  It was a real pleasure working with her and I feel sure that she will go far within her career.  I certainly would feel confident if I was a patient on the ward with Nicola looking after me or any of my family and friends.





2 comments:

  1. Nice work of the QMC Staff - (betty) Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog post comment,thank for your sharing

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx