Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Ice Cream anyone?

This weeks theme is Kathy's 'The Best of Summer'.

My header is of the one and only 'Gailsman'.

Think I may be in trouble again. LOL

I decided to play about with the collage effect in Picasa.   Its a first for me, never used it before.

I took these photo's whilst we were holidaying in Turkey a few years ago.

I don't normally use Picasa, I mainly use iphoto for editing.  Although after playing about with it, I think I should give it a whirl and experiment with the creative technique more often.

The boat above, was taken when we visited the little village of Saltaire near Bradford.  This long boat was actually moored up selling ice creams.  Very novel hey!

I hope you like my header.  Please feel free to go and see the other headbanger blog, to see how they have interpreted the theme for this week.

Thank you for viewing my blog and I do hope you will call again.  Here's hoping for the Very Best of Summer!  I think we deserve one this year, dont you! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Whos that young man in all these photos Gail?? lol
    Neat take on Summer too, Ice Cream running in the family lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, fancy scaring all your readers away with my ugly mug, and showing it seven times too!

    Fancy an ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice summer outing, and I ought to also say my own hunny is the best of any season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail: Christopher was a hit on your header, nicely done. I love the little ice cream longboat.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx