Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Monte Carlo's - Water World



I had a special birthday present last year for a special birthday... Yes you've guessed it, 21! Oh, to be 21 again! ;-)
Well my lovely hubby took me on a surprise visit to Monte Carlo.  It was superb, absolutely amazing, loved every minute of it!  It’s a very beautiful place with lots of history and photo opportunities galore.
This photo is of a very interesting sculptured water wheel.  The inside turns around, lapping up scoops of water from the curved plates, gently distributing the water around the pool.
Its mesmerizing and magical to watch and the sounds of the water is both relaxing and therapeutic. I would love to have my own small water world in my back garden! 

2 comments:

  1. Its real nice to get lovely gestures like this from the ones you love, and I think you have chosen a great idea on the theme of Its a Small World.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed your city break. It was a great place to visit, and what fun to meet fellow blogger Jilly and her poor little poodle; Fanny. We must go again sometime.

    Oh, isn't everybody tiny in the mirror. Like looking at life through a magnifying glass.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx