Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Focus on Imaging Show at NEC

This is my first week as a headbanger 20th June 2012. This was Tom's choice, which is orange. I hope you like my little character, do you think he could be related to Kermit the Frog! I haven't given him a name yet, so it would be interesting to see what names people come up with...... Earlier this year Christopher, his brother Tony and I went to the Focus on Imaging exhibition at the Birmingham NEC. This was one of the stands there showing my favourite toy! Got to be an Apple Imac.  Love it!   I noticed this picture of a larger than life orange character, up on the right hand side on the wall. I thought it must be Kermit's friend or something.  It made me chuckle, so had to take a snap of it. Thankyou for taking time to view my blog. Please take a look at the other headbangers, the links to the other bloggers in the headbanger challenge are on the left hand side to my page.

3 comments:

  1. With all the bubbles in his mouth, do you think he's been rude and someone has made him clean his mouth out with soap!

    As for a name, it's got to be Bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems my comments have disappeared somewhere Gail,
    Its a good likeness to Christopher, so I reckon you should call him Casanova, a ladies man if I ever saw one.lol.
    Great post on your 1st week gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Christopher must be a combination of Matt Lucas, David Walliams and Casanova then! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx