Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Cafe de Paris



My wonderful husband booked a trip to Monte Carlo as a special celebration for my 50th birthday! We both had a fantastic time and met up with fella blogger Jilly who resides in Monaco. It was so lovely to see her after all this time and Jilly proudly showed us around Monte Carlo with her new little companion. A little poodle that was dumped on her door step. Jilly as now named her 'Fanny' and you can read all about her on Jilly Riveria Dogs blog. Both myself and my hubby Gail's Man took plenty of photographs of our trip and I will be showing some more photo's within the next few days.
Hope that you like them and that they may prompt you to pay Monte Carlo a visit to sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx