Sunday, 5 December 2010

VIP trip to BBC TV & Radio Nottingham Studios









These shots were captured by my trusty little 'iphone'. Silly me forgot to take my camera with me, and as I didn't want to miss out on the photo opportunity, I snapped away with my iphone!

Here are a few shots that I took whilst touring around the building. It is well worth a visit I think! Should you want to take a tour, give the Nottingham BBC studios a call and book a tour. They are most very obliging, its entertaining and you never know who you may bump into!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Gail with grand shots too.

    Dont leave it another 6months before you blog again lol.

    Yippee I'm back in the land of Blggers, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx